A domain name that takes from both side of the isles is always a great option for anyone looking to co-mingle their user base. Ganga is a commonly used street-term for marijuana and combined with “Legal” gives it a domain name that younger generations will likely google when wanting to find out where weed has been legalized in the United States.
Additionally, if you use the word ‘ganga’ in Spanish, it means ‘deal or bargain’ which could add another meaning altogether for this domain. It could be a name for a site that deals with legal online bargains to Hispanics as ‘legal’ is the same word and has the same definition in English and Spanish.
Great domain name for:
- Attorneys or law firms in the marijuana industry
- Someone looking to show where weed has been or will be legalized
- Anyone targeting Hispanics with deals.
Buy it Now: $1,080
Other comparable domains that have sold include:
- Gangas.net – $3,212 (January 2012)
- QueGanga.com – $3,090 (January 2011)
- GanjaLand.com – $3,000 (May 2009)